Friday 16 March 2018

My mothers diabities case


From Mk sastry www.iconica.co.in 
My mothers case
Life becomes difficult when you turn up with difficult cases particularly when its own mothers case . She is Chronic Diabetes type 2 patient since 30 years and was doing fine . after having pathological fracture and getting fixed by surgery and implant . she started walking with support but than she lost my father and perhaps that was biggest tragedy  we had but than we had created hospital to keep her busy and envollved. sudenlly i got a call from my brother that her Blood  pressure raised to 210/ 110 mmHg ,known case of hypertension and was well controlled by medicines and it started from 150 / 90 mmhg and every hour it was shooting up . we were all worried and planned to sift her to ICU but than certainly i thought of my needles . i placed liv2 , 3,  sp2 , sp6 , sp9 and tung point three emergency exit . and within hour. it started slowing down and within two hrs Bp was normal below 120/66 mmHg and this points were working as diuretics and same points reduce her Blood plasma sugar from 500 to 250 . She was shivering in a normal room temperature but than she suddenly got warmed and  after few mins of moxa in jingwell point.    
a sigh of relief.  I dont know what worked but this time my faith in acupuncture increased little more. i still remember my struggling days with my father in his last days which helped me to work with large number of cancer cases and we included cancer in palliative  which will really help to give him a peaceful death of Vedanta Hospital rural superspeciallity    with integrated acupuncture practise and subsequently it gave me chance to work with last stage cancer patient adding life and days and comfort  to there life. It gives a feeling of great joy when you see a son with his mother and vice versa and there love.  I still work and study for 20 hrs always finding new ways to work with complicated cases and in this journey i found my students to closed one . They gave me a complete family . Today in early morning when some one called me from from critical care of a hospital from italy about a severe pain and burning she had because of Herpis Zoster .My first thought was to use 11.26 tung point and bleed it and i showed it on a video call with a disposable needle and patient responded  within few  mins the pain and burning subsided . where India , guwahati assam and where italy. Geographically far apart. But giving services round the call is important and so today my proposal of giving Acupuncture services 24×7 and making it the part of truma care , pre and post  gives me a beautiful relief that yes acupuncture works . Even in hands of those people  who does not know it.
Acupuncture is the most beautiful love of nature which  really responds in many critical conditions.

Regards mk shastry

No comments:

Post a Comment